Saturday 14 January 2012

A little bit of Luv

Another hard week at the coal face and with absolutely no time for crafting in the evenings, but I  spent a few hours this morning making a little piece of  romance.


I have loved making this little Valentines book.  Inspiration for the project was taken from my very good friend and Editor of Craft Stamper Katy Fox.


Each pocket in the little book has a coupon which you can individually fill in with the surprise for the recipient, ie breakfast in bed, flowers every week, do the ironing, dinner for two, the ideas are limitless and subject to your imagination!!!  


I love the fact you can individualise each coupon  and make them as personal to you and your loved one as you want and it doesn't have to cost a fortune.


As I promised myself I would commit to a challenge every week - going to submit this one into  Simon says Stamp and Show - Red Letter Day.  
http://simonsaysstampandshow.blogspot.com/


TFL





4 comments:

  1. Hi Sue. What a cute little book! I love the design and the black/white/red color combination! Very nicely done! Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this idea! The book you created is beautifully done. All those pockets to fill are simply wonderful! Thanks for joining the challenge at Simon Says Stamp & Show.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nancy. I was a bit concerned there wasnt enough stamping on it for the challenge blog. x

      Delete