Sunday 30 June 2013

Raw Art

Hiya

Two blog posts from me in the same day, Wozza.

I finally had time to finish off a project yesterday that has been hanging around for a while, we all have them don't we!

When I am in a funk I revert back to Paper blocking, its like my safety net.

I absolutely adore Tim Holtz Destination papers, they make me smile and remember past holidays.  I really wanted a washed out background to not compete with the centre display.  I have had the Alpha cards from when they were released a few CHA's ago, but have never used them, so I set to put that right.  I am really happy with how this project worked out.




Thanks for stopping by, until the next time

Take Care

Sue. x
Products used

Tim Holtz Destinations papers
Tim Holtz Alpha cards
Tim Holtz Label letters
Tim Holtz label holder
Tim Holtz Rub Ons
Distress Ink Pine Needle, Brushed Cordroy 
Wendy Vecchi Blossom Bucket wooden heart
UTEE
Cosmic Shimmer glue
Paper Flowers
Metal leaves, clock, corners
Sizziix leaves
Golden Modeling paste
Gold embossing powder

4 comments:

  1. I'd have been really happy with the result too, this is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya. Such a fab piece of artwork. I love the bird nested in the flowers and the other embellies too. Love the texture in the corners. Have a good week. Debbie

    ReplyDelete