Sunday 25 January 2015

Workshop diary with a bit of sparkle

Hi

Wow it has been a long time since I blogged, 7 months!  Not good.

What have I been up to:

My business as Art Workshops had a really busy first full year and I guess time just run away with me.

On the note of Workshops: My latest creation was to transform a plain old black diary into in my opinion a piece of art for my workshops in 2015.





I also created a new Workshops note book..................Loving the Finnabair influence.





The amazing Finnabair has a challenge up on her blog called Sparkle-shine blog hop.  So i am going to enter the diary into the challenge.  Believe me it was a challenge, because I am so not a glitter girl....But I felt I could just about cope with using Finnabair Charcoal Art sugar.


 All you have to do is create a piece of art that has sparkle or shine, upload it and whilst you are there pop along and visit all her amazing creative team, grab a cuppa as you will be there for a  wee while . All details are to be found below.

 http://tworzysko.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/sparkle-shine-blog-hop-challenge.html

Hopefully I will not leave it so long to blog again.

Take Care

Sue


Products used

Plain note book and Diary

Metal embellishments - Finnabair
3D Matt Gel - Finnabair
Soft Mat Gel- Finnabair
Art Sugar- Finnabair
Bubble Stencil- Finnabair
White crackle paste- Finnabair

Prima Flowers

Carman - Silks  Acrylic Glaze- Luminarte
Solar Gold -  Silks  Acrylic Glaze- Luminarte

5 comments:

  1. Nice to see you back and well done on a successful first year - not at all surprised though, you run terrific workshops Sue! Love the Finnabair influence on both creations and nice to see you channelling your inner 'glitter girl'! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done with your creations Sue. It has only taken you a year to produce something after the excellent workshops with Ania and they are not both blue. Debbie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is so beautiful. Mixed media heaven. Thank you so much for sharing your art work with us. Thank you for taking part in Finnabair 'Sparkle & Shine' challenge. Best of luck. Hugs, Marta xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful covers! Thank you for joining the Finnabair "Sparkle and Shine" challenge!

    ReplyDelete