Tuesday 11 December 2012

A few more cards

Hiya

I hope you are all getting in the festive spirit.............................  I have been trying to finish a Christmas house project but I cannot find "just" what I am looking for to go inside, so might have to make do!  So don't like making do!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So to distract myself I thought I would finish up a few Dylusions Christmas cards.

Here they are in a group shot


You just have to love Dyan's Christmas stamps. they can only make you smile.  I hope they have made you smile.

Thanks for looking.  I would love you to leave a comment (top of the post)

Until the next time.

Sue

Products used

Ranger
Dylusions Inks: London Blue, Cut Grass, Postbox Red, Vibrant Turquoise,Fresh Lime, Melted Chocolate,
Dylusions Stamps:Curious Corrin, Ruby Rainbow, Christmas Words, Cristmas Accessories, Christmas Borders.
Distress Inks: Brushed Cordroy, Old Paper, Antique Linen
Perfect Pearls Heirloom Gold
Glossy Accents
Distress Stickles Glossy Accents
Stickles
Sticky Embossing Powder
Size 12 Manila Tag

Non Ranger

White, kraft card Stock
White Puff Paint
Cosmic Shimmer glue

4 comments: