Sunday 17 February 2013

Just a bit of old paint

Hiya

Well that week went rather fast...........

Well I completed my first card from the course 52 card Pick up.  Totally out of my comfort zone working on such a small space.  I wasn't going to blog the result as I feel I need to improve my skills for this course dramatically.  Then I stopped and thought about it for a while and you know it is all about the journey as Tim says. It felt good to push myself and I hope to complete the outstanding ones by March so that I have caught up before the next set are released.  But  1 down only 51 to go.

 So without further ado.

On the right is what it would have looked like before I got my hands on it.
The next lot all covered ready for me to start messing about with




All my paints arrived this week.The Distress paints are so amazing to work with and I am a happy bunny that I treated myself to the whole set at once.   Also the Crackle paints arrived that I won on Scrap 365 blog hop  and they are a welcome addition to my little world of crafting.

Oh My lord
Look at the marbling on these little beauties

Also cannot leave out my little play with Pan Pastels, loving them very much.


Just fab colours
Thanks for stopping by Tuck Towers, would love you to leave a comment. 

Until the next time.

Sue x

Products used 


Ranger & Tim

Distress paint salty ocean , Broken China, Fired Brick
Distress Marker Black Soot, Pumice Stone
Distress ink Walnut Stain
Paint Dabber Gold
Dylusions post box red
Black Arc
Glue & Seal Matt
Sticky Back Canvas
Grungeboard Heart as a stencil
Chit Chat Stickers
TH numbers
TH Mixed Media stamp
SA Classics 1

Other materials

Playing card
7 Gypsies rub on
Cosmic Shimmer Glue
Dictionary Paper and Pattern paper.
Pan Pastels
Tag
Modelling paste

8 comments:

  1. OK so you might have persuaded me to dip into the 52 card class! Looks like you've had great fun so far and I'm loving the results! Aren't you a lucky lass having so many new toys to play with all at the same time? Enjoy, you deserve to take time out and play xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your first card looks amazing! I have serious paint envy too - you have them all, oh my goodness, I only have 10 so far but they are just fabulous. Loving what you did with the PPs too - great job. Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooh, TOTES AMAZEBOBS... love love love love love!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you've been having great fun, enjoy. Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good start. I am looking forward to all the class creations. Small is hard. You have done it beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is wonderful heARTistry! I love what you did with the cards. Just adorable & I'm very thankful that you blogged about it. HUGS xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you did great on your first card! Enjoy all your new paints!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I also want to say how much I enjoy your blog!! ...and to let you know that I've nominated you for the Liebster Award and have invited my friends to check out your blog!
    http://foronemoment.blogspot.com/2013/03/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete