Monday 9 April 2012

Sad Face weekend break nearly over

Hiya

Well last day of a four day work break....................very sad face.

Too be honest I have not really created  as much as i anticipated that I would, you know when you are at work and think if only.....................I have just not had the energy.  I have had a play with a few techniques that I learnt from Prof Tim in his CC101 classes.  Now I have decided that I need more alcohol inks and more of this and more of that, the list is endless.

My works of art this weekend are

canvass - My friend lost her baby girl Dalmatian this year, very suddenly and she is still in a lot of pain.  I made this canvass for when she is ready to have special visual memories of Roxy around her. i hope she likes it.



Products I used ........................

Mostly Ranger - 
 Black/White paint dabber
dylusions - Bubblegum pink
dylusions - Inbetweenies stamps
Grungeboard
Rock candy crackle paint
ideology corners
Lots and lots of Glossy accents

My other little make was a card for my MIL Birthday

I used Wrinkle free distress technique in a couple of shades of brown.

Products I used..............................
Distress inks - TH
Attic Treasure Stamps - TH
Grungeboard - TH
Sticky back canvass - CH
Espresso Pain dabber



Hope you all had a fab Easter and a good time off.

TFL

Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment