Friday 27 April 2012

waytoolate.com

Hiya

I have been working on my mirror (which because of an accident is no longer a mirror) and  then I  was going to use it for an entry into CC2 challenge, but by the time i finished it the challenge had rolled onto number 3.

Oh well never mind here are the before and after photos, not sure I like it but all part of the journey LOL.










I wanted to use fragments with photos underneath them, but nothing i had would stick the photo to the fragments.

I used a Faux Patina technique on the key and clock, also use the same technique on glossy card stock which I glued  onto the fragments.

TFL

Sue

7 comments:

  1. Sue its fab and the colours are devine - wow i wouldnt tackle a project like that - think im a wimp!!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue I LOVE IT!!! What a wonderful piece of heART. It makes me want a huge vacation for sure. The colors are striking & I adore how you took a mirror & created this treasure. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Sue the colours are just stunning

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's not to like Sue? It's lush!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yup, have to agree, first time I used wax I said never again. You know you have to wipe that thought right out of your mind because you are sure to find an application where you will need the technique. I am so loving what you have done and hey, we all need to smile.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is. Fandabadozy! Hels taugt me the tissue wax technique in a workshop, you do it so well! X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sue, I think you are very brave using wax but what a fabulous result. I am doing a Hels workshop later this month. Thanks for your comment on my tag - I am one very happy and excited person!! Anne Rx

    ReplyDelete